Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
Our multi-disciplinary teams work in a flexible manner to provide a high-quality bespoke engineering solution to each client’s unique development, enabling clients to make sound investment decisions and execute projects with minimal technical, cost and schedule risks.
We provide informed decision support, cost estimate refinement, detailed project scheduling and quantitative risk profiling – all of which align with our client’s approvals / sanctioning needs. We derive functional requirements for equipment and systems, and provide informed support in deriving contracting strategies, collating bidders lists, issuing tender invitations and performing bid assessments for equipment delivery and installation.
FEED Services offered include:
- Site identification and evaluation
- Project and scope definition review
- Cost estimating and schedule development
- Identification and investigation of long lead items
- Hazard and operability studies / hazard identification